CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

light in the darkness!!

sorry i havent posted in like forever!!
so most of everybody has started school except me! i start monday and im sooo excited!
i took navigate this summer and it changed my life!! and i will never be the same!
god tought me to be a light in my school and not care what other people b/c as long
as ur glorify god it doesnt matter!!
so im excited to change my school and be a light in the darkness!!
so navigate wasnt all hard work all the time it was so much fun!! we went to the mall for 4 hours, we went tubbing,we served down town, we went to its my party!!
it was sooo much fun!!
so im deffinatly doing it next year!! lol
love yall!

3 comments:

jesus is my hero said...

haha i love u!

A-TRAIN said...

Thats AWESOME!!! and carly u sound like a 60 year old lady saying dear haha

JESUS FREAK :) said...

thats amazing friend
I LOVE YOU!
lol God is going to use your niceness so much this year lol [is nceness even a word??]haha
even tho school stared doesnt mean i spell good lol
well yeah i love you!!