CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry christmas

MERRY CHRISTmas

YOU KNOW I WAS WONDERIN THIS MORNING WHEN I WAS OPENING ALL OF MY GIFTS I THOUGHT TO MY SELF WHO THOUGHT OF SANTA AND GIVING PEOPLE PRESENTS!! i mean how did they get presents from-JESUS yeah its awsome to gets stuff for christmas but sometimes i get carried away in what I want and not what is really about!!!so this christmas i tried my hardiest to not say well sence i didn't get this can i get this for my birthday because i am blessed to even get stuff for christmas because some of those kids out there didn't get anything it's just another day!!!so i hope everyone had a great christmas with there familys and friends!!!

love cara

2 comments:

JESUS FREAK :) said...

good job Cara that was deep!
haha just kidding but i think they got it from like in Eangland this really fat guy went around carrying a bag with gifts in it for kids around CHRISTmas time.
thats what i think someone told me but idk.
hey i still didnt fix yoour project playist thing .sorry.
call me and i'll tell you why.
love ya!
Emma

chase said...

(little rich girl)
What did you get ???